Why Sponsor this Event?
As part of its objective to promote African arbitration experts in international arbitration, AfAA will be holding its First Annual International Arbitration Conference in April 2019 themed ‘The Coming of Age of International Arbitration in Africa’. Taking place in Kigali, Rwanda, the conference will discuss Africa’s achievements in international arbitration to date and consider what more can be done to increase participation of African international arbitration experts in international arbitration.
As a sponsor of this conference, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to increase your visibility as an international arbitration expert in Africa or interact with experts and users of international dispute resolution mechanisms in Africa.
Sponsorship benefits may include:
• Complimentary registrations for the conference
• Recurring screen show of your activities during the intervals
• 15% discount on additional conference registrations
• Full-page advert in the Conference Brochure
• Logo included in the Conference Brochure
• Sponsor acknowledgement in all marketing campaigns leading up to the event
• Logo published on the Conference page of AfAA website
• Recognition on AfAA social media channels about the event
• Sponsor’s table to display promotional materials
• Logo on the roll-up banners
• One complimentary insert into the conference delegate bags (at own expense)
• One promotional merchandise item included in conference delegate bag (at own expense)
• Acknowledgement during the opening and closing address
• Updated delegate list proceeding the event
Where will your sponsorship funds go?
As a non-profit organisation, AfAA is also reliant on sponsorship and grants to achieve its aims. Your sponsorship will help cover expenses such as event materials; venue; catering; administrative services; marketing and PR.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please email events[a]afaa.ngo for available sponsorship opportunities.